Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
We are looking for a Cloud Systems Engineer to join an existing Azure team based as part of a high achieving and busy Software House in Nottingham. They are a market leader in their sector, and have continued their growth during recent times, and this role has come about due to expansion.
You will be a part of an existing team, who’s remit has grown as the company’s vision has grown. The successful candidate will be happy working both as part of a team, but also under their own steam.
Alongside a fast paced environment, they offer a great pension, a profit sharing scheme, private healthcare, and fantastic holiday days.
· Designing stable data pipelines and working on improving and optimising existing pipelines
· Producing high quality code in line with company standards and using git source control
· Working in an agile a 24/7 environment
· Researching and suggesting new data products, services and technologies
· Experience or exposure to Microsoft Azure SQL, Databricks, and Data Factory
· Ability to work with stakeholders, especially in a BI setting to understand requirements
· Knowledge of agile working
· Strong understanding of data management
This is a cracking opportunity to join a growing organisation, working in a ‘Covid proof’ sector. Alongside fantastic benefits, this role has frankly ludicrous number of holiday days!
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.