Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Express Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading digital company with office in Central Nottingham. Due to a very successful year, our client is on the search for its next Creative Copy Writer to join it’s thriving team.
Due to the current climate, this position will be home based for the foreseeable future although the business does plan to return to the office once it is deemed safe to do so.
This role is well suited to an academically strong individual, with a creative flair and a passion for creating engaging and informative written content.
This role would be well suited to a Teacher, or someone with previous experience in Teaching, who is looking for a new challenge within the Commercial sector where they can utilise their writing skills and knowledge of the learning process.
· Write highly informative and captivating training scripts on a variety of complex topics
· Collaborate with team members to create engaging proposals
· Attend virtual meetings to gather the required information to produce accurate and effective content
· Liaise with clients to build a strong understanding of their requirement
· Work collaboratively with team members to formulate creative solutions
· Strong experience in a relevant commercial role desirable
· Experience of using adaptable writing skills in a professional capacity
· Minimum 2:1 degree in relevant subject, with significant post graduate experience
· Ability to conceive creative ideas and produce creative written content
· Ability to lead meetings, build rapport and work in large creative teams
· Good analytical skills in order to successfully interpret and understand a client’s requirement and relay this back to a wider project team.
Salary: c£23,000-£26,000 D.O.E.
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.