Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Express Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a leading manufacturer and supplier within the East Midlands. Having enjoyed successive years of financial growth, our client has an exciting for an Electrical Fitter to join their talented site team at their Derbyshire facilities.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be required to work away from time to time, on various industrial sites throughout the UK.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive starting salary of up to £28,000, along with a 4% pension scheme, annual bonus scheme, flexible working hours and death in service to 4x the salary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Pre-assembling locomotive carriage components and mining equipment
– Wiring electrical control panels and carrying out full testing
– Carrying out cable looming on finished products
– Identifying electrical/electronic faults on sensors, circuit boards, panels and industrial containment systems
– Fitting hybrid systems and diesel engines
– Attending breakdowns with site PPM systems
– Assisting the mechanical fitting team with installation works
– Utilising a wide range of specialist hand tools to mount assemblies
– Reading and interpreting engineering drawings and schematics
– Working on various client sites
Qualifications and Experience Required:
– Apprentice trained or City & Guilds in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar
– 18th edition trained desirable
– Proven railway or off-highway experience strongly preferred
– Experience working with products between 2-140 tonne
– Confident fault-finding capabilities
– Flexible with occasional working away when required
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more, please apply now.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.