Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Express Recruitment are delighted to be working with this market giant who are seeking a capable and experienced Engineer to join their Maintenance team on a permanent night shift, working a 4 on 4 off shift.
· Have you lost your job?
· Do you know what your future holds?
· Have you given thought to what industries are the least likely to be affected by any economic downturn?
If so, our client are interested in hearing from you, they operate in an industry which is one of the most stable, with very little factors to cause a decrease or stop production
What’s required from you?
– Full apprenticeship or City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering or similar, ideally HNC experience or above
– Experience in an FMCG environment such as food production desierable
– Knowledge of electrical fault finding on PPM systems
– Proven capabilities with PLCs, hydraulics and pneumatics
– Excellent Health & Safety awareness and knowledge of other legislation
– Ability to work unsupervised from engineering drawings
– Good knowledge of food hygiene regulations and procedures
In return our client is offering a competitive salary package, regular overtime, pension scheme and much more!
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency. IND123