Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Express Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading FMCG manufacturer in the heart of Lincolnshire.
Due to continued growth and plans for further expansion, our client are seeking immediately available Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join their award winning team.
To be considered for the role, you will be required to possess the following:
– HNC, City & Guilds or Apprenticeship in relevant engineering discipline
– Proven mechanical and electrical maintenance experience
– Experience within a fast paced, production environment, preferably within the food industry
– Demonstrable electrical fault finding experience
– Knowledge with PLC controls
– Experience working with continuous improvement methods
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to work a continental, 4 on 4 off shift pattern, consisting of days and nights. Please only apply if you are happy to work to adhere to the shift rota.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000, including regular opportunities for paid overtime.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience needed to succeed in the role, then we would love to hear from you.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.