Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Express Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a large household name in the recruitment for a number of positions for administrators to join their team to help with a project. These roles will be based out of Nottingham, however after an initial 4 week training period, the roles will offer fully remote working. If you are a professional really looking to kickstart their career this could be the opportunity for you!
Duties to include:
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that all actions within projects are completed in a timely manner
• Analyse customer data and resolve mismatches
• Evaluate data and enable decisions
• Develop relationships and bridge the gap between various teams
• Create documents to highlight issues within data
• Follow procedures to analyse route cause and provide resolution
• Experience in an office based environment preferred
• Graduate level education desirable
• Confident user of MS Office including Excel
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Good attention to detail
• Qualified to Graduate level / experience within the Energy industry (preferred not essential)
• Good communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday (Full time)
Location: Nottingham City Centre (Remote working available for 12 months)
Salary: c£10.00 – £13.00 per hour D.O.E
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.