We are recruiting in partnership with our client, an East Midlands-based process engineering company who are market leaders in their industry. Due to financial growth and plans for further site expansion, our client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Team Leader to help drive their site maintenance operations in Nottingham.
The working hours are 45 hours per week, working 6:00am-3:30pm Monday to Friday.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate of c£14.85
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Monthly bonus of up to £150
- Sick pay
- Opportunities for sponsored training
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise the day to day running of the plant, oversee work carried out by Maintenance Fitting team
- Ensure the weekly PPM schedule is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Continual improvement and development of processes to improve safety, capacity and OEE
- Inspect and maintain building facilities
- Manage inventory of stock and procurement of materials and spares
- Assist maintenance team with ‘hands on’ work including 3 phase, conveyor belt installation, bearing and motor drive changes and hydraulic repair
- Create Safe Working Procedures and Risk Assessments for maintenance activities
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with recruitment, staff introductions and internal training activities
Skills & Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
- Experience with working on industrial conveyors and heavy mobile plant equipment
- Possess COSHH, LOLER, PUWER experience
- Demonstrable MIG/stick welding skills desirable
- Have a ‘hands on’ attitude and not be afraid to get dirty
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and schematics
- Confident fault-finding skills e.g. hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC’s
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified would be an advantage
Hours: Monday to Friday, 06:00am-3:30pm
Salary: c£14.85 ph + overtime + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.