Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Express Recruitment are proud to be representing one of the East Midlands most reputable and growing engineering firms. Due to continued success and rapid financial growth, our client is seeking a well-educated and confident Maintenance Electrician to join their talented night shift team.
Candidates should be flexible in their approach to working nights, they will be required to work 10:00pm – 6:00am Sunday to Thursday.
In return our client is offering first class training, career progression opportunities, pension scheme, regular overtime, and a competitive starting salary of £42,000 (including shift premium).
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Attend breakdowns when they occur, diagnosing electrical faults and applying the most methodical method of repair to a variety of heavy plant equipment
– Strip down full body machinery and installing replacement components
– Work with PPM’s, PLC’s, three phase motors/invertors and electrical control systems
– Write and submit accurate fault reports
– Fault finding and programming PLC’s, mainly Allen Bradley and Siemens
– Liaise daily with Maintenance Improvement Manager
– Adhere to strict site Health and Safety procedures at all times
– Implement continuous improvement methods through various maintenance activities
Qualifications and Experience:
– Apprentice trained or HNC in relevant Electrical field
– Holder of 18th edition certification desirable
– Previous working knowledge of PPM’s, 3 phase and electrical control systems
– Demonstrable PLC fault finding experience
– Ability to fault find on plant machinery within the heavy industry
– Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, engineering schematics and panel layouts
– Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing (e.g. 5s) and process improvements would be an advantage
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency. IND123