Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Due to ever increasing success and rapid growth, our award winning client are seeking an experienced and multi skilled Production Line Maintenance Technician to join their talented team. The role will be based at their manufacturing facility in Nottingham, East Midlands.
The salary for this role pays £25,000 and the working hours will consist of a permanent 12 hour night shift, 4 on, 4 off.
In return, you will receive regular opportunities for overtime which is paid at an enhanced rate, as well as pension scheme, internal training, staff discount and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Attend PPM breakdowns and support senior maintenance engineers with repair and fault finding activities
– Carry out machine changeovers when required
– Adhere to weekly rota involving quality checks on production machinery and other equipment
– Assist with fabrication and installation duties
– Liaise frequently with Maintenance Manager, Operations, QA and Production Manager
– Report any discrepancies or quality issues with Shift Manager
– Carry out all necessary training in order to be fully competent in the role
– Maintain excellent standards of Health, Safety and Environmental standards at all times
Qualifications and Experience
– NVQ Level 2 or above in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
– Knowledge of fault finding on PPM systems
– Experienced with hydraulic and pneumatic systems advantageous
– Strong level of Health & Safety awareness and knowledge of other legislation
– Ability to work unsupervised from engineering and production drawings
– Ability to communicate effectively with people on all levels
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency. IND123