Express Recruitment are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s fastest growing independent maintenance contractors.
Due to an increased order book and substantial forecasted growth, our client is eager to bolster their Estimating department with the addition of an experienced Concrete Estimator, specialising in all types of concrete repair, from waterproofing structures to crack repair.
Although their offices are based in Derbyshire, you will be required to travel to various customer sites on occasions.
Our client has a proven track record in offering highly rewarding training programmes coupled with the opportunity to nurture individual development.
- A competitive salary of up to £65,000
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- Travel expenses
- Non-contractual bonus
- Onsite parking
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare detailed cost budgets and cost estimates for new and emerging concrete maintenance and repair contracts
- Keep existing maintenance contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates and maintaining communication with the client
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations
- Prepare detailed, well-written project proposals for each client, ensuring client guidelines and specifications are fully adhered to
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to maximise customer satisfaction
- Work closely with fellow employee Contract Managers, Design team and Concrete Maintenance business unit to help with development, innovation and creativity on client projects
- Maintain detailed records of all estimation documentation, including site assessments and contract terms
- Update any existing contracts immediately upon agreement of new terms with client
- Prepare and submit quarterly/annual financial documents
- Balance multiple proposals and estimations at once, ensuring each reaches the client by the deadline
- Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate new profitable outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Proven estimating experience within Civil Engineering sector
- CSCS card holder
- Proven knowledge of concrete infrastructure deterioration, foundation pit sealing and crack repair projects
- Demonstrable experience in providing full take offs from drawings and estimating lump sum packages for concrete repair projects
- Proven contract negotiation experience
- Excellent communicator on all senior levels, with the ability to network effectively
- Full UK Driving Licence and flexible with frequent UK travel
If you feel you have the right attributes required to excel in this role, then apply today to avoid disappointment.
Salary: up to c£65,000 D.O.E
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.