Are you an experienced HSE & COMAH Professional who is thinking about taking the next step into senior management?
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s largest suppliers who are frontrunners in their industry sector?
Express Recruitment are proud to be representing one of the fastest, financially growing companies in the East Midlands. Due to continued success, our client are seeking to recruit an accomplished Senior COMAH Manager to lead their UK based team and deliver successful process safety operations.
In return, our client is offering a generous salary package of up to c£50,000, 25 days holiday plus statutory days, auto enrolled pension scheme, death in service, travel expenses and be part of the company staff discount scheme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement various HSE strategies in order to lead and successfully deliver process safety operations on COMAH top tier sites throughout the UK
- Develop and implement process safety management systems within the framework specified by the company you are representing
- Provide on hand support and guidance for the UK HSE team with matters regarding low tier and top tier COMAH sites and ensure appropriate actions are taken in order to meet approval standards
- Define and implement process safety strategies in order to achieve risk control standards and become part of the standard operational procedure of the business
- Advise and support senior management and various other department leads with the implementation of new and or existing process safety standards and procedures, COMAH compliance, accident investigation and prevention strategies and root cause analysis
- Identify key areas for the implementation of continuous improvement procedures and promote Lean Manufacturing investment plans to the HSE Director
- Develop COMAH safety reports and maintain accurate reports for the companies top tier and low tier COMAH sites
- Lead all surveillance and intervention visits from all Regulatory Authorities
- Mentor and coach junior HSE members through group and 1-1 training sessions, as well as conducting toolbox talks
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/HND or equivalent in relevant engineering or technology discipline
- Proven in-depth knowledge and understanding of COMAH Safety Regulations and legislations
- Broad knowledge of a range of safety management systems and expertly trained in the field of process safety and loss prevention
- Holder of a NEBOSH Diploma and/or IOSH Managing Safely qualification
- Understanding or experience of procedures, regulations and quality standard codes within the energy sector
- Knowledge and experience of carrying out audits, risk assessments, loss prevention etc. on various hazardous sites
- Experienced in implementing continuous improvement procedures and have a good understanding of LEAN Manufacturing methodologies
- Full, clean UK Driving License
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.