Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Are you a Quantity Surveyor seeking your next challenge even during the current climate?
Are you looking to take a step up into a senior role and progress your career further?
Are you already established at that level and would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading civil engineering manufacturers that have a passion for letting their employees grow?
If you answered yes to the above, then click apply below!
We are proud to be supporting one of the UK’s most prestigious construction companies on their quest to find a Senior Quantity Surveyor. Our client is a well-known leading manufacturer in their field and due to increased success, even during a world pandemic, they are looking to add to their team.
Our Client is looking for a highly experienced Quantity Surveyor to lead and inspire their team and in return, you will receive a leading starting salary of up to c£65,000, as well as, a car allowance, pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and genuine career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Attend and lead on site meetings and lead site surveys and inspections
– Carry out site measurements, pricing and valuation duties
– Provide detailed cost estimates for a range of local and UK wide projects
– Prepare detailed contracts and tenders including bill of quantities
– Manage budget requirements and be heavily involved in the cost management process
– Maintain up to date knowledge of companies range of specialist products
– Manage and oversee workloads of Junior/Graduate Quantity Surveyor team and delegate tasks when necessary
Qualifications and Experience Required:
– Degree/HND in Quantity Surveying desirable but will consider time served experience
– Proven demonstrable experience in a previous role essential
– Good understanding of the construction manufacturing industry, preferably the concrete or modular building sector
– Proven ability to negotiation contracts
– Strong financial and commercial acumen
– Full, clean, UK driving license
Sound like the perfect job to you? Then click apply today, what are you waiting for….
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.