Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Are you a SHEQ professional looking to progress their career in Health & safety?
Like the sound of working for a company who are market leaders in their industry?
Tired of lack of progression and want to join a company that offers ongoing training and personal development?
Express Recruitment are proud to be representing one of the leading energy suppliers in the East Midlands. Due to continued growth, our client are seeking a proactive and qualified SHEQ Technical Coordinator to join their Health, Safety and Environmental team.
In return, you will receive a competitive starting salary of £21,000 – £23,000.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a full DBS check prior to any job offer being finalised. Please only apply if you are willing to comply with this requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities include…
– Liaise closely with Business Managers and Plant Engineers to ensure that standard operation procedures are in place and that staff members are in full acknowledgement of these regulations
– Assist Senior SHEQ team with matters regarding continuous improvement and Lean methodologies
– Help to deliver toolbox talks, internal audits, site tours, health and safety employee inductions and maintenance procedures.
– Assist with development and maintenance of the company HSE Management System and ensure all records are documented correctly
– Monitor accidents, near misses and reported incidents
Experience and qualifications needed to succeed…
– Degree or formal qualification in environmental related subject strongly desirable
– Holder of a formal H&S qualification desirable
– Proven experience in an engineering/technical environment
– Excellent communicator to people on all senior levels
– Proficient user of MS packages e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.