Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer wanting to work shifts?
If you answered yes, then keep reading as we have the perfect position for you!
Express Recruitment are delighted to be working with a highly innovative manufacturer, with an impressive, large-scale operational facility in North Derbyshire. They are looking to recruit a Shift Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their talented maintenance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out full scale maintenance, repair and installation works to a broad range of plant machinery, automated cells and production line equipment.
This position requires you to work 4 on 4 off shifts which will include days and nights, so please only apply if you are happy to work these shifts.
In return our client are offering to pay a competitive salary of up to £38,000, plus plenty of opportunities for overtime. In addition, you will also receive an auto enrolled pension, excellent training and free onsite parking.
What will you be doing day to day…
– Service, repair and improve the overall performance of all manufacturing equipment with the aim of maximizing machine efficiency
– Respond to PPM systems and carry out in depth fault diagnosis of all extrusion, moulding and automated machinery and equipment in a timely manner
– Ensure daily fault reports are logged via CMMS system
– Fault find on PLC systems (Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Siemens S7)
– Identify key areas for process improvements and how they can be implemented accordingly
– Train new starters and provide ongoing coaching to the rest of the maintenance team when necessary
Qualifications and experience needed…
– HND/HNC or fully apprenticeship trained in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
– 18th edition qualified desirable
– Previous experience fault finding on PLC systems
– Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
– Ability to communicate effectively within a fast paced, team orientated environment
– Extrusion and injection moulding experience strongly desirable
– Comfortable in using software management systems e.g. CMMS, ERP, Excel
Sounds like the perfect role to you? Click apply now to find out more!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.