Express Recruitment are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s fastest growing independent maintenance contractors. Due to an increased order book and substantial forecasted growth for 2021, our client is eager to bolster their team with the addition of a reliable, organised and experienced Site Foreman to lead their specialist site team.
Although their offices are based in Derbyshire, you will be required to travel to various sites throughout the Midlands, and nationwide when required.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £55,000 D.O.E
- Travel expenses covered
- Non-contractual bonus
- An opportunity to buy shares within the business
Our client possesses a proven track record in offering highly rewarding training programmes, coupled with the opportunity to nurture individual development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee site team and sub-contractors
- Undertake surveys of various projects and producing reports based on findings
- Produce relevant paperwork for a range of projects and designated site teams, including SSOW packs, site permits, safety passports and task briefs
- Estimate accurately volume of materials needed on site and carry out quantity check upon arrival of materials
- Lead daily site team meeting to outline objectives, delegate workloads and address any Health, Safety or Quality related issues
- Lead various concrete repair works including waterproofing structures, crack repair/injections and pit sealing
- Oversee ground/slope stabilization and deep excavation works
- Liaise closely with main contractor leads, Geologists, Site Managers, Site Engineers, Drivers and HSE lead
- Produce detailed risk assessments and method statements
- Oversee setting out works on site
- Adhere to strict HSE regulations at all times
- Ensure work is carried out to agreed customer specifications
Skills & Experience
- HNC/City & Guilds in Construction Management/Civil Engineering
- SMSTS qualified
- Current CSCS holder
- Demonstrable understanding of concrete repair works desirable
- Proven Site Foreman experience
- Ability to produce detailed digital reports
- Proficient IT skills – Excel, Outlook, CAD, Revit, Tekla
- Excellent communicator on all senior levels
- Experience working from heights and confined spaces
- Full UK Driving License and flexible with UK travel when required
If you feel you have the right attributes required to excel in this role, then apply today to avoid disappointment.
Salary: c£45,000 – £55,000 + bonus D.O.E
Location: East Midlands
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.