Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Are you a stickler for rules with a passion for quality?
Do you have a background in food safety with knowledge of food labelling rules and regs?
Do you have relevant qualifications in Food Science or Technology?
Are you constantly striving for the best in class results?
Our client, a specialist food manufacturer based in Nottinghamshire are currently seeking an experienced Specification Technologist for their team. This role has unrivalled career progression routes with clear lines drawn.
The role is to take responsibility for the delivery of health and safety responsibilities on food labelling for some of the UKs largest retailers and will comprise of a number of duties, to include but not limited to:
· Ensure constant compliance with regulations and company policies, ensuring constant updates
· Respond to client enquiries, stakeholder management is key
· Take responsibilities for requesting, reviewing and maintaining new suppliers
· Support other members of the Process department
To be considered for the role, you will ideally possess the following:
– A degree in Food Science/Technology or similar
– Proven experience of working in a fast paced FMCG environment
– Experience in using various retail spec systems
– An up to date working knowledge of legislative requirements related to the food
This role will not be around for long and comes with a fantastic list of benefits as should be expected from a large food manufacturer to include: Monday – Friday working hours, enhanced sick pay, life assurance and enhanced pension scheme.
Working Hours: Full Time
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.