Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join a busy team working as part of a Software House in Nottingham. You will be entering the Marketing Technology sector with one of the UKs shining companies, who have been fortunate enough to have had a fantastic, open response with the employees with regards to the COVID crisis.
You will be joining an existing Systems team who, due to expansion in the business, are being kept on their toes with major projects around the corner. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a company with fantastic career prospects alongside benefits including a yearly bonus (10% of your salary) and free parking.
Duties to include:
· Working as part of the engineering team to help design and develop solutions and tooling
· Monitoring performance and analysing systems as well as improving efficiency via tuning
· Working closely with and, at times, as a part of a the cloud (azure) team
· Troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks, operating and system management systems
· Solving ad-hoc issues as they arise
· Working in cross-discipline teams and taking accountability for the work done
· Have previous Scripting/programming languages to assist in automating solutions e.g.
PowerShell (preferred), Bash, C#, Ruby, Python
· Experience with Configuration Management tools and Centralised monitoring solutions
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
· It would be advantageous to have worked in an agile environment before
This is an exciting role that is the perfect opportunity for a skilled and capable Systems Engineer to join a rising company in an interesting sector, and at a time when they are seeing major projects related to their systems occur.
Salary: £35K – £42K
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we re-ceive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Ex-press Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency. IND123