Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Express Recruitment are proud to be supporting a large organization with the recruitment of a Temporary Call Handler to respond to inbound calls at the office and respond to emergency situations in the community, during an extremely busy period. You’ll be working as part of a vital team, who are responsible providing essential care and support services to a range of people.
Please note, you will be required to attend service user homes as well as be office based, so please only apply if you are happy to do so.
Duties to include:
· Respond to emergency calls from vulnerable people
· Attend customer homes and install and maintain emergency equipment
· Carry out safeguarding and wellbeing checks for service users
· Undertake annual visits with a range of people
· Lift and move service users through the use of specialist equipment
· Knowledge of Safeguarding and Data Protection
· Able to work varied hours, flexible with travel
· Must be fit and healthy, able to carry out manual handling and lifting tasks
· Previous care or medical experience essential
· Excellent telephone manner, with empathetic attitude
APPLY NOW – IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Hours: Monday to Sunday, shifts between 2:00pm-10:00pm
Salary: c£10.00-c£11.00 per hour
Duration: Temporary for approx. 3 months, potential to extend
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency. IND123