Nottingham: 0115 9240010
Derby: 01332 646407
Are you a recent graduate, with experience in creative graphic and web design, and an Online Portfolio to show case your abilities? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a talented Design professional who is highly competent in digital design to join the expanding team of a Nottingham headquartered global business. The company is continuing to grow and succeed, and they are eager to make sure this success has an impact here in Nottingham.
They have a new role as part of mid-size team working on a number of new projects as the company continues to grow. This team are doubling their budget for the 3rd year in a row and with this comes a whole host of opportunities abound!
This role is perfectly suited to a recent graduate who has some solid industry experience, that could have been gained through a Placement year or post graduate employment.
Alongside the excellent benefits with working for a global firm, this role also offers a fantastic and structured training path as well as mentoring from senior staff.
Responsibilities for the role:
· Design and build websites and landing pages
· Create and deliver on briefs for digital imagery and visual email campaigns
· Act as part of a wider team on web builds and brand to convey a consistent message according to brand guidelines
· Receive training as part of a continuous development cultural ethos
· Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop & Illustrator
· Understanding of wireframing and UX desirable
· Strong programming skills in CSS and HTML advantageous
· Have a demonstrable track-record in responsive design
· Strong communication skills
Alongside a host of benefits, this position offers a fantastic salary and great opportunities to continue to progress your career as they continue to invest heavily in the technology sector.
If you are looking to boost your career in Website Design, then please apply with your CV and Portfolio today!
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: c£21,000-£27,000 D.O.E.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency. IND123